- Order the course and the Group Fitness study guide is included as a download. If you do not have the textbook, you may order it to be shipped.
- You have 30 days to complete the study guide and email or mail it back to IFTA. You are given 5 opportunities to download the video of Greg Sims reviewing the material / test information.
- You have 30 days to watch the 2 practical dvd’s that are available by download….please tell IFTA your selections within 3 days of ordering.
- Once IFTA receives your completed study guide, you are emailed the written test.
- IFTA must have a copy of your CPR sent within 90 days in order for you to receive your Certificate. IFTA’s ISR is an option if you prefer ($25 CPR-like course emailed to you that will IFTA will accept in place of CPR).
- Should you decide you want to switch from the Online Certification to the At Home Certification, it is a $75.00 transfer fee.