- Order the course and the P.T. study guide is included as a download. If you do not have the textbook, you may order it to be shipped.
- You have 30 days to complete the study guide and email or mail it back to IFTA. You are given 5 opportunities to download the video of Greg Sims reviewing the material / test information.
- You have 30 days to watch the 2 practical dvd’s that are available by download.
- Once IFTA receives your completed study guide, you are emailed the written test.
- IFTA must have a copy of your CPR sent within 90 days in order for you to receive your Certificate. IFTA’s ISR is an option if you prefer ($25 CPR-like course emailed to you that IFTA will accept in place of CPR). Here is that link: https://www.ifta-fitness.com/product/i-s-r-ifta-safety-requirement-similar-to-cpr/
- Should you decide you want to switch from the Online Certification to the At Home Certification, it is a $75.00 transfer fee.