Written “At Home” version – Personal Trainer Certification
Includes textbook / study guide, written / practical test and 4.0 IFTA CEC’s. This version is for the person who prefers to work with hard copies and write instead of typing on the computer.
The easy to read / understand textbook, “Personal Fitness Training: Beyond the Basics” Ed. 2 is written by the well respected Joe Cannon, M.S. The IFTA study guide that accompanies this textbook is extremely helpful in the learning process as the answers are in the order of the textbook pages.
Here is the Process:
1. Order this version and IFTA ships you the textbook and study guide.
2. You have 30 days to complete the study guide and send back to IFTA.
3. Once it is received by IFTA, we send you the written and practical test.
4. You have 30 days to complete the test and send back to IFTA.
5. Upon receiving a passing score of at least 75% you are sent your Certificate.
*Proof of current CPR must be sent to IFTA within 3 months of starting this process.